Thursday, October 6, 2016

A dog-filled birthday

Hi everyone!

Yes, it's been MONTHS since I've posted anything. It's also been MONTHS since I've truly spent time in my craft room. Summer was busy and I've been working on organizing the room a bit more. So, I'm sharing a card I made a few weeks ago for my brother and I'm hoping to start sharing more and more cards soon.

Here's my card:
I was blessed to receive MANY stamps this summer from a dear friend and this stamp was in the pile. Isn't it adorable?! My brother has a dog and I thought it'd be cute to send him a card with his family pet pictured. I colored in the images with Copics and then colored in some grass by hand. I also outlined the dogs with blue markers just to help them stand out a bit more and to give the illusion of a sky behind them. I had some tiny flower stickers, too, so I added those to the grass. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp! and I finished off the card with some twine.

I'll be entering the card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday--Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!