Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Anniversary card

Hi friends! 

Hope everyone is having a good week so far...I'm popping in to share another card I made this past weekend. Here it is:

The simple elegance of this card is what I love most! Hero Arts released this stamp a year or two ago and I STILL LOVE it! It's incredibly elegant and is just so striking when you stamp and emboss the image on dark cardstock. The sentiment (sorry it's hard to see) is from Simon Says Stamp! and I added just a few gems to add even more glitz to the card. Super fast card to make but I LOVE the look of it! The best part? You can easily use this stamp for many occasions--anniversary, birthday, congratulations, sympathy...it's incredibly versatile because of the elegance of it. 

I'll be entering the card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp!--Sparkle and Shine challenge
Word Art Wednesday--anything goes

Have a great rest of the week!
Pat

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love that you've used my favourite Hero Arts stamp.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!