Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Warm and Wonderful Christmas

Hi friends!

Yes, I know Christmas is over. However, I have a friend that has asked me to make her Christmas cards for next year and I'm trying to get a jump start on them. So, you will be seeing Christmas cards throughout the year from me! I'll also be entering this card at the Word Art Wednesday site for the "anything goes" challenge. Here's my card:
I really wanted the ornaments to stand out on this card. I used paper from DCWV's Lemon Flower stack and die cut the ornaments (Spellbinders). I then "hung" the ornaments on some ribbon and mounted them with dimensional adhesive. The background paper is also from the same stack and I layered that on a dark card base. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I used the Apothecary Label die from Simon Says Stamp. Not a hard card to make but still elegant.


Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

1 comment:

  1. What a simply elegant card. I surely love it! So delightfully blessed that you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new challenge starts tomorrow so, I hope you visit us again. Living you with the message of the Lord in Psalm 107:9, "For He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things." Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!