Thursday, October 3, 2013

Long time no craft!

Hi friends!

It's been a busy couple of weeks but tonight I'm finally getting a chance to craft! I'm sharing a card I made for a couple of different challenges. The first is the always fun site, Simon Says Stamp! Their latest challenge has us playing with dots and I do love polka dot patterns! The second is the Fresh Squeezed Stamps site. They have their first b-day celebration going on and they've asked us to make a b-day card. So, without further ado, here's my card:

If there's a color combo that I love--it's black and white with a touch of red! LOVE it! I used some Basic Grey pattern paper and die cut the lovely Fresh Daisies die from SSS! and die cut it also on some silver cardstock. I placed the silver die cut in the pattern paper and then added some ribbon. The sentiment is from Hampton Arts and I embossed it in silver. Simple card but I love the elegant feel the polka dots give it and the color combo give it, too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Ooo fun card! I love the clean and simple look, the silver embossed sentiment and the dotted paper! :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Pat. Great colors and I love the embossed sentiment - love that texture it adds! Thanks so much for joining us at Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!