Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mojo Masculine Bday card

Hi all!

Just have a quick minute to share a card I made. I'm using this week's sketch from Mojo Monday. LOVE them! You'll find my card and the sketch below.

I really liked the sketch for this week. I knew I needed a masculine card and that I'd be using a car for the main image. So, I chose to rotate the sketch so that the car would be on top of the sentiment. On to the card--the pattern paper is from DCWV. The image is from Hero Arts (Going) and the text writing behind the image is also from Hero Arts (Happy b-day definition). I inked the car with a Versafine ink on blue cardstock and fussy cut it out. Then I stamped the image again on some kraft cardstock and fussy cut the windows so that it appeared to be a sunny day. I wanted the main panel to stand out a bit more so I used an EK Success punch to make some decorative corners and I inked those with distress ink. I added some glitter highlights to the details of the car with a glitter pen. Some ribbon and the sentiment and the card was done!

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!