Monday, August 12, 2013

Seize the Sketch baby card

Hi again,

I found a new site that has sketch challenges...and I LOVE sketches! The seize the sketch site is brand new and I'm loving their first sketch! I can picture using it for so many occasions...and I love when that happens. I'm also submitting this card to the Word Art Wednesday site. They always have an "anything goes" challenge and I try to play along whenever I can. Below you'll see my card and the sketch:


This was a pretty quick card to make. I used Inkadinkadoo stamps and used the sentiments as the background pattern. Then, I stamped and colored the little turtle stuffed animal. I added some stickles to the little turtle's heart and the card was done. Super easy but so cute! And the baby on the way that this card is for--can't wait to meet the little one, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Pat

6 comments:

  1. awww...super sweet!
    thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! This is just darling, and I thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by and share your sweet card with us in this week's challenge. I love seeing what others have created, and it means so much to have you share with us. God bless your week, and please join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card and a great take on the sketch. Your turtle is so cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute turtle - good use of the word stamps across the diagonal

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turtle is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch for our first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card - love the turtle! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!