Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2--Sketch time!

Hi all!

I'm here sharing a card I made based on a sketch for the Summer Card Camp 2 class. We were given 3 sketches to play with. I can't show you the sketch but I can show you the card I made based off the sketch. :) Here it is:
I wish I could tell you what pattern papers I used but they're all from a gift pack (without the front cover) that I won from my LSS. But the sentiment and die cut is from Simon Says Stamp! (LOVE them!) and the onesie die is from Wplus9. This was a fun card to make and easy, too. I added a little heart to the die cut (Martha Stewart) and some faux stitching to the onesie and the card was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Pat

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!