Friday, July 5, 2013

Another Tuesday Trigger card

Hi friends!

Yes, three posts in one day! I really loved the tangerine challenge that is happening over at the Moxie Fab World site so I decided to do another card. Here's my card and the trigger picture.


So, here's the bad news. I really have NO information on the stamps I used for this card. These stamps were part of a very large gift with several different stamps in it. My son, only 8 years old, was the recipient of the gift and they were sent so that he would continue nurturing his love for crafting. All I know is that the company is Autumn Leaves. (And that my son was very annoyed that I used HIS stamps!) I chose several different stamps in different sizes for this card. I stamped the flowers in different shades of orange/tangerine and then added some green flowers, too. I mounted the sentiment (Hero Arts) on some bright green pattern paper and then rounded the corners and the card was done. Really enjoyed playing with the different stamps and colors.

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pat! I just love that you used your son's stamps for this beautiful card! That sentiment is fabulous!

    And to answer the question you left on my blog, I do have my curriculum purchased. We do so every April at the curriculum fair. But we have lots of consumables to get prepared. I'm getting excited to start another year, though. We've got just over a month to go. Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!