Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Emphasizing the negative

Hi everyone!

I have a card to share again today! Feels so good to be in my room again...And this card will be doing double duty. I'm playing along with two different challenges--one is from the retro sketches site that has a great sketch this week and the other is from the Moxie Fab World site that asked us to emphasize the negative. So, here's the sketch and my card: I figured I'd start early with a father's day card! :) I used my dies to cut out the word 'dad' and then added the strip of pattern paper to the card base and added faux stitching. I added some twine and the card was done! Super easy but really cute card to make! I'm thinking of making one that says 'mom', too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pat! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!