Friday, February 22, 2013

A playful card

Hi again,

I wanted to share a card I made late last night. I won a stamp set from The Alley Way and I've been dying to use it. I chose to play along with a sketch from retro sketches and also use some arrows on the card for the Simon Says Stamp challenge. So, here is the sketch and my card: I love this cute little card...it's just so playful! I used the horse from the stamp set I won from The Alley Way and then stamped him in Versafine brown ink and colored him in with my inktense pencils. The sentiment is also from the same set. The background paper is from My Mind's Eye and I die cut some arrows so that the eye would be led to the sentiment. I then punched out 3 hearts and the card was done. It would be a cute card for a young, married couple or maybe a very happily married older couple! ;)

Have a great weekend, everyone! And thanks for stopping by!
Pat

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!