Monday, December 17, 2012

Scoring time!

Hi everyone!

Well, I'm almost packed for my vacation in Mexico but I wanted to share a card that was super quick to make and looks really elegant. It's for the latest challenge on the CAS-ual Fridays site. The challenge was to incorporate some scoring on your card. Lately, I've been pinning tons of cards using score lines so this challenge was one that I was dying to try!

Here's the badge and my card:
I ended up using 2 different embossing folders on the card--making sure to leave some space in the middle. To delineate those areas, I scored 3 lines right next to the embossed areas. Super easy with the Martha Stewart/Scor-Pal boards! And then I stamped the $1 stamp sentiment and added some green gems. Super quick card--but it looks really nice!

It's a great prize up for grabs this week--hope you can join in the fun! And thanks, so much, for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the white embossed background.Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!