Tuesday, December 4, 2012

An Unscripted Christmas card

Hi again,

The folks at Unscripted Sketches have yet another great sketch this week. Here's the sketch and my card:
So, I decided that the "strip" in the middle of the sketch, would actually be the opening of the card...so it's a gatefold card. Here's a picture of the inside.
For this card, I used some DCWV Christmas papers and a VERY old stamp from Stampin' Up. I colored in the bow with a silver pen and then colored in the stars and twigs. The flowers were also colored in and then I added some stickles to them to make them pop out a bit more. Up close, you can see the silver shimmer of the bow and the glitter on the flowers. Here's a close up pic of that.
By no means a difficult card but perfect for this time of year when you have to make tons of cards quickly! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the deep, earthy colors that you used throughout your card. Fabulous designer paper too. You have totally captured a country Christmas feel. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!