Sunday, November 4, 2012

Retrosketch bday card

Well, I guess I'm making up for lost time! :) I spent most of Sunday crafting and I'm here to share a card I made using the latest sketch from the retrosketch site. I really enjoyed this sketch so I hope you can find some time to play along this week!

Here's the sketch and my card:
Again, all papers are from DCWV's Mat Stack collection. I actually used a tool that I hadn't used in a VERY long time with the floral pattern paper--an edging scissor! I haven't used one of those in ages but I didn't have a die cut that had the shape I wanted so I reverted back to a trusty friend! ;) For some added details--what's better than a few gems and some ribbon! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You were busy yesterday!! Wish I could have squeezed in some crafty time;)

    LOOOOOOOVE this card--beautiful colors! LOVE the added gems and that beautiful bow:) FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that deep purple color! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!