Sunday, October 14, 2012

A fun card!

Hi again,

Yes, 2 posts in one day...makes me wonder if this week is going to be THAT crazy that I'm willing to post twice to ensure I share these cards! :)

For this card, I chose to use the sketch from the retro sketches site. I found this site only recently but I LOVE their sketches! And, if I can squeeze in the time, I try to play along!

Here's the sketch and my card:
I used some papers from My Mind's Eye and a stamp set from Skipping Stones for this card. I LOVE it! I know exactly who it is going to, too! The stamp was inked several times on different pattern papers and then I flipped the sketch upside down. What's great about this sketch is that it is quite versatile...I see another idea for it and am hoping to get to it this week!

If you want to play along with a great sketch, join in! :)
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!