Thursday, March 15, 2012

SO excited!!!

Hi everyone! I came home this evening to find a wonderful email from the uber-talented Jennifer McGuire...telling me that I'd won a spot in the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 class!!! I can hardly believe it! I commented late yesterday and was totally thinking "there's no way I'm gonna win a spot" and there's no words to describe the shock I felt when I saw that I'd won! (Also, Jennifer explains how these classes work on her site and you can click here for more info.) Anyway, if you're interested in the class, click on the link here. I hope to share some of my cards/tags/scrapbook pages using some of the new techniques I learn. :) Have a great night, everyone! Pat

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!