Monday, March 5, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Baby card and CPS 255 sketch

Hi all! I hope everyone had a great weekend...I had some time to make a couple of cards so that always makes me happy! :) Our church has had a few families that have grown recently with some cute babies! So, I figured I'd make a card for one of the families and use the challenge from the CAS-ual Friday site to play along with. Here's the challenge:
I also loved the sketch from the CPS site for this week. Here's the sketch:
Who doesn't love a baby card? Here's my card. All papers are from My Mind's Eye the Stella Rose collection. The onesie is a stamp from the dollar bin at Michaels (I think) and it was stamped in faded jeans distress ink. The sentiment is also from the dollar bin. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! Pat

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, love the design, love it!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable and such a cute use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET design with the onesies! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!