Monday, August 1, 2011

CPS 229

Good morning!

As some may realize now, I love sketches! And, when I can, I try to play along w/different challenges that provide a sketch. My card for today is using the sketch from the Card Positioning Systems website.

Here's the sketch:

And here is my take:

I started out using some paper from the Bright and Basic Paper Pack from Recollections. The card is for a very sweet friend of mine so I knew I wanted some cheery colors. After adhering the background paper, I added some faux stitching w/a brown marker. Then, I stamped the 2 images onto white cardstock. The stamps are from an old Stampin' Up collection. I added just a tad of red to the bear using a glaze pen. Finally, I used an EK Success corner punch for the corners of the stamped images.

If you'd like to play along, you can find the challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! What a really cute card and cute use of the CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!